Music Banter - View Single Post - Your Day
Thread: Your Day
View Single Post
Old 08-13-2006, 05:53 PM   #2743 (permalink)
explosions-in-my-pants
angel of tragic days

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fal
Question: how many people die from the pain (purely the pain) of childbirth when compared to how many people die from the pain of nut trauma?

When that becomes more commonplace, then my mum can start walking around yapping about the pain of childbirth when I take a blow to the nuts.
when you get your nuts kicked in doesn't it just feel like your nuts are going inside of your belly.. not actually pain like your dying.. but pain like your lower belly hurts?

anyways the worse getting kicked in the balls would do.. is effect having kids in the future.. and child birth can actually kill some women. It was more commen back in all the times up until the 1920's.. but it still happens today.. just not half as offten.

anyways with all that kicked in the nuts imformation I was getting on with.. Hmm i'm not saying i know how it feels by any means. This is just what men have told me.

I think the only time a girl should ever do such a thing to a man is if he is pushing himself upon a girl.. first she should try to push him away if it keeps going futher then there's nothing like a good kick in the balls to get him away.
explosions-in-my-pants is offline   Reply With Quote