Music Banter - View Single Post - Stone Sour - Come What(ever) May
View Single Post
Old 08-13-2006, 08:20 PM   #1 (permalink)
Ace
Ad Astra

Exclamation Stone Sour - Come What(ever) May

As far as being a hard hitting album, this one completely puts the first album to shame. It starts out with one of the heaviest songs on the album, 30/30-150. Needless to say, you could have picked the new album's lyrics out, even if you were blindfolded. With the exception of Zzyzx Rd., however. Zzyzx Rd. starts out with a piano solo, and the whole song is very mellow. This is one of the best songs Corey Taylor has ever written, in my opinion. I got chills the first time I heard it. Around the 27th time,.....I had to turn on the heater. Maybe that gives a little description of what I mean. The lyrics to Sillyworld, are nothing short of amazing. You cannot listen to this cd, without jumping in place to the rythm. I have uploaded four of the twelve tracks, so feel free to have a listen. Keep in mind, it took me a few hours on dial up to upload these, so hopefully someone will listen to them.

Your God

Cardiff

30/30-150

Zzyzx Rd.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RezZ View Post
I think I know much better than you ever will how Mettalica is. I used to play for 2 years in a Mettalica cover band.

Ace is offline   Reply With Quote