Music Banter - View Single Post - Night Watch
Thread: Night Watch
View Single Post
Old 08-14-2006, 04:53 AM   #6 (permalink)
adidasss
Slavic gay sauce

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spike*Spiegel
i just saw a realllly good russian movie called Night Watch. it's the first in a trilogy. anyone else in here seen it/ if so whatd you think?
yeah i saw it a while back...i expected a lot from it...and was a bit dissapointed...i thought the theme had so much potential; an antient battle between the forces of light and dark, it could have been epic...unfortunately it all got lost in a mundane story and by focusing on the "chosen one" even thought we never get to see just what's so special about him....all the special characters with awesome powers never got to show them on screen...sure they were suposed to be witches and shape shifters and vampires, but all we got to see , for the most part, was ordinary people...
Quote:
Originally Posted by explosions-in-my-pants
ahh well see that would annoy me.. Hearing the people in the movie talking in russian yet subtitles at the bottom.. annoying.. I don't understand how people can sit through a movie like that.
hello dumb american..hellooooo

Last.fm
adidasss is offline   Reply With Quote