Music Banter - View Single Post - Your Day
Thread: Your Day
View Single Post
Old 08-14-2006, 10:27 AM   #2752 (permalink)
Mama Booze
Here's lookin at you, kid

It still hurts badly, even with epidural, my mom had it with my brother and I was there for thee full birth (cut thee cord aswell :]]), and gah she was in so much pain, crying, screaming. Epidural doesn't do **** for the actual birth ha.

Anywho. My yesturday was AWWWWWEEEEEEEESSSSSSSOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMUUUUUUHHHHH!!! !!!! I just woke up from it and it's like...past noon. I never sleep late, never ever really...anywho! We started the day with the track (Saratoga. I've been there tons of times but I just have to say that it is BLEEEEEEEEDDDDDDDDIIIIIIIINNNNNGGG BBBBBEEAUUUTIIIIFUUUUL!!!!)...I honest to gawwwwd came *THIS* close to winning EVERYTIME. Something was going wrong with the races, g'damnit. The 5 stumbled out of the gate, the 2 got disqualified for bumping, the 9 got scared by a bird and went wide or whatever...****ed up all my races, chh.
OKAY THEN. Then we went to Tom Petty & The Heartbrakers with The Allman Brothers concert at SPAC. That was pretty damn awesome, like superb!!! Oh my Gaah. Like, no words! Tom's insane lol I love it. oh my gahh you should have seen me haha singing and dancing haha. Which is weird cuz I neverrrr sing and dance in public but I sang along to everything and danced haha. And I met a friiiiiend hehe. His name was ironically Dan (samesas me lover<3), and he was a 23-year-old mason hehe. HEEEEEE my dear, was heavy hitting on MEEE. haha. And I was all happy like hehe. And we were having strange conversations hehehehe. And he did NAAAAEEEEE believe my age haha. He's like, "youre full of ****." haha. But then he was like, "you have good roots." hehe. And so he gave me a bracelet that he hand made hehe aww. And when I was jumping and clapping for Tom the stone of my ring fell out so I gave him my ring heheh haha. Aww. Turns out he has a myspace so maybe I shall chat with him again in thee future. He was funny. We gave eachother a huge hug when it was over hehe aww.
The Allman brothers were awesome as well! Very heavy. Me liked! "Taaaake a load off babbbbyyyy. Take a load off babyyyyyyyyy. Put the weight on meeeeeeeeeee." hehe. For some reason I thought that song was a sexual innuendo, geared at "sit on me." hehe. AH it was just so awesome. I love concerts like this where it's like everyone's everyone's friend haha. All the hippy's like (I actually saw a Janis Joplin look a like ha.) and all the crazy folk getting highhh haha. Ah it was wiiiild. Must have been 20,000 people, AT LEAST. SPAC is HUGE, and it was just PACKEDDDDD to the very last spot. Even Tom was like, "you know, I hear this place is sold out to the very last spot, that's theres not a ****ing spot from here to a mile or two down." ha, but then he said, "I bet we could make the biggest noise on earth." Okay so we tried LOL people in back of me got annoyed because I was screaming LOUDLY. Haaa. It was like 6pm-2am haha the whole thing just dragged on, it was fantastic and the people haha oh the crowd was amazinggggg. Haha. I can't write enough about it haha.
Mama Booze is offline   Reply With Quote