Music Banter - View Single Post - Songs that make you sad
View Single Post
Old 12-05-2004, 10:59 PM   #2 (permalink)
Raine
Full-Time Hellion

Well since this is a punk forum I guess it would make sense if the sad song be a punk song or emo at least.

I'm Only Happen When It Rains - Garbage
The Sad Punk - The Pixies
pretty girl - sugar cult
in her bedroom - story of the year
tomorrow - SR71
macthbook romance - the greatest fall
something corporate - i won't make you
just until sundown - further seems forever
breaking the girl - red hot chili peppers
under the bridge - red hot chili peppers
you always say goodnight - juliana theory
over it - rufio
awake - dashboard confessional
best deceptions - dashboard confessional

These are the main ones.
I don't know if you wanted me to put a story behind each song. . . but for the most part I usually don't feel to well after I hear these songs.

And I've never technically been on a date. But the day I figured out I had to dump this guy who I wasn't necessarily seeing, I was listening to I won't make you by something corporate. And to make things interesting, that as one of the songs I was listening to the day I found out that I wan't blinkingtying.

And the day my special someone cheats on me is coincidentally the same day that you die.
I know I'd feel rather hurt and stupid if the person I was willingly showing another side of me to diced that I wasn't enough for them. Sorry but I've got a lot of self esteem and a big ego and I'd take it rather hard if you basically just went behind my back because I either wasn't proving something that you wanted or because i just wasnt good enough. I'd much rather you just broke up with me first and then started dating this other person who I will kill as well unless they ddin't know you were seeing me.

~ Friedrich Nietzsche
Raine is offline   Reply With Quote