Music Banter - View Single Post - Your Day
Thread: Your Day
View Single Post
Old 08-16-2006, 09:13 AM   #2776 (permalink)
Mama Booze
Here's lookin at you, kid

I held some nice Cowboy's crab today...so Mom and I took J to the movies, aye? But they were full, so we just walked around the mall. And we get to the hermit crab kiosk, and J stops and admired the painted shells. And so the guy, who happen to be actually a very nice and nice looking older cowboy type guy...and I had a free hand (the other was holding my ice coffee from Haagen-Dazs. $6.50 for a damn coffee with ice. Chh. Though the salesman was awfully nice.), and the cowboy just puts his biggest crab in my hand and I scream, right? And he goes, "have you ever had crabs before?" and I'm like, "...lol." And he's like, "well this crab (I forget his name now...) likes females. Just like his Daddy." And he winks at me and I'm all giggly like and laughing. Because I mean, how weird is this?! But so he takes my drink out of my hand and sets it down on top of a crab cage and I'm just like, okay... So the he's like, "Put out both hands, he's not trying to pinch you too hard..." and I'm cracking up at this point and do as I'm told. And it was just lovely, hysterical...
Mama Booze is offline   Reply With Quote