Music Banter - View Single Post - Your Day
Thread: Your Day
View Single Post
Old 08-17-2006, 01:26 PM   #2812 (permalink)
explosions-in-my-pants
angel of tragic days

Quote:
Originally Posted by some_exotic_booze
I'm scared! hahah no one knows this about me but I'm actually quite shy! Ha and he's twice my age! Hahaha...ahh should I?
does your mom know? and how old is he really? in his 20's? if so then call but only if your going to point out how old you are.. and make sure he knows it.. and that would be the last time you talk.. also if he is in his teens.. you are or will be SOON and so if it he in the ages of 13-16 then its fine I guess.. either way talk to your mom about it.. she'll probably say the same thing..

just if the opportunity comes to have a actaully real life boyfriend.. someone to give you little kid kisses then go for it.. just make sure you have real limits.

My Day:
I woke up trying to breath again.. and scaring my bf.. AGAIN! anyways and then he left today.. so yea its a sad day..

I'm having these really bad nightmares.. I keep waking up and jumping trying to breath with every sound or move that happens during sleep.. all the horror movies I've watched over the years are starting to catch up to me.. and its not really that the moviees are screy... there just well the imagines in them are freaky. and i have a very strong imagination...i get very paranoid at night... in the dark.
explosions-in-my-pants is offline   Reply With Quote