Music Banter - View Single Post - When people claim their music is better than yours
View Single Post
Old 12-06-2004, 08:04 PM   #7 (permalink)
Raine
Full-Time Hellion

This is so true.
It's the only reaosn I own some Pearl jam records but use Pearl Jam posters for dart boards.
Not everyone is gonna like what I like. And I'm not gonna like what I like.
To keep that thin border and degree of sanity I just let in one ear and remember to blow out the other.
And it kinda helps that I lisetn to a veyr veyr wide range of music.

I've got just about everything in my CD collection. Aaliyah to Zepplin amd everything in between from the Von Bondies, even Britney Spears (no matter how much I hate her) and The Donnas. I'm not a big fan of the Donnas.
I've even got a Jadu (korean artist) in my collection and I don't even like her music. But I love stuff like Eugene and Sugar, and BoA, and se7ev, and chae tae hyun.

Yeah well, anyhow, for the most part i just try to keep an open mind because if I don't, I'm basically saying to myself that I don't wanna experience all the music there is to be heard out there. And there's a lot of music out there to be heard. And one of the things I am definitely gonna do before I die is a get a glimpse of all the sounds people have made over eeh years no matter where they're from or the language it's in.

Peace out.

~ Friedrich Nietzsche
Raine is offline   Reply With Quote