Music Banter - View Single Post - do u like the name of this band (really important help me out ppplllzzz)
View Single Post
Old 12-06-2004, 10:56 PM   #14 (permalink)
Autistic
Groupie

think about it.. popular bands with simple names.. Tool, Hole, Garbage, Korn.. If you like the idea of Cold Truth, keep it in mind.. i was reading that Cold Veracity.. to me, it makes you sound like you picked a niftly little word that people would have to look up to understand.
I was in 2 bands, and we named ourselves before we really played any music together. the names sounded good, but they didnt fit our style. (not saying your band will fail cause u named it wrong)..
i was in Liberty Cry's, we couldnt decide on how we wanted the cry's.. wether it was gonna be Liberty Cry's or liberty cries.. anyways.. this isnt my post
back to Cold Truth. i think you guys should write a few songs, get a feel for the kind of music you are going to be writing, and then figure out what name you want.. but then again.. names dont have to relate to what you are playing.
If you like the name, keep it. if you arent sure, that means you dont think its right, which tells you there u should think of another one, or change this one..
when you get the name that you want you will know.
Autistic is offline   Reply With Quote