Music Banter - View Single Post - If you have Iriver U10
View Single Post
Old 08-20-2006, 04:02 PM   #1 (permalink)
Red X
Groupie

Unhappy If you have Iriver U10

Well I've couldn't find any website for me that was free. Well actuaaly I did find two but I couldn't transfer it to Windows Media Player. Isn't the U10 can be used for the Windows Media Player 11. Also video, I downloaded like I did and doesn't want to play it says file not supported. I' also turned the arrows of the D click system red because when I accidently took the USB cord out when it said Power or Power & Data( Luckily it works, but just to be sure do I need to updated with Firmware). Also, I really need help from you guys because our computer is like 15 GHz I think I'm saying it right or was it MHZ but it between slow and fast if you know what I mean. I need a website that doesn't mess up the computer because our is 7 years old, you wouldn't believe this computer still works. Video and music Question: Is their a way from youtube.com you can download soccer videos well actually the short video I have is a scissors. TO help me really out go to the search engine of you know who and type expertfootball after that go to training and then go to Skills and Techniques then on the right side you'll see dribbling it is in font size 8 but you get the picture. go to any one of them act the top that has cone drills, basic driblle, intermediate, and advanced. Also when I tried to download Windows Media Player 11 it cut off and said I need Windows Genuine meaning the Service Pack 2 but I do have it. So I'm also wondering if their is patch to fix this from a site. Also Thanks
Red X is offline   Reply With Quote