Music Banter - View Single Post - The Bitch Box
Thread: The Bitch Box
View Single Post
Old 08-20-2006, 04:03 PM   #1960 (permalink)
explosions-in-my-pants
angel of tragic days

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Sensitive
[COLOR="DarkOrchid"]The majority of women I know have a really bad taste in men.
this is true. Women have to learn how to give in to the ncie guy. My past is filled with *******s.. and some were really supper nice.. but then later on there true ways would come out. weather its a plan to hurt you to see what its like. or just happens.

this is how you know you meet a nice guy.. and a for nice guy at that..
when you think he's everything you look for in guys but never actually get.. so hence you don't take notice.. and that guy thats all of that.. finally just go with it.

For some girls.. when they finally go with the nice guy.. they find themselves ruining thereown reeelationship because there so used to feeling a ****ty way in older and crapier relationships.. so even tho they know it sucked.. its what there used to.. so its what they want. You get so used to feeling some kind of way.. its all you really know.

I met a really nice guy, only I wasn't ready for a nice guy... so I went with a bad guy.. then I saw this nice guy about 1 year later in a club.. and now here we are together.. anyways I gave in and wouldn't let him get away... I made sure I wouldn't fall back into my old ways.. and took strong notice to the guy right there in front of me..

and sweety its never a sense of humor that gets the girl.. girls just make themsevles think it is. Iyt could be a different thing every single time.. whatever it is.. the girl will know when she finds herself always wanting to know what he's been up to... will he hang out.. basically always thinking about him..

my new bitch:
reading over and over.. this word Bollocks. Why can't birtish people just say Balls? I don't get it.. it even sounds better.. Like did some birtish guy say I'm going to make up a word today.. and spread it around till is catches?.. what an annoying word.
explosions-in-my-pants is offline   Reply With Quote