Music Banter - View Single Post - Helping out our MB Family:
View Single Post
Old 08-21-2006, 01:07 PM   #6 (permalink)
explosions-in-my-pants
angel of tragic days

thanks everyone that still has there post here..
and thanks for the spam being gone
and SEB why did you delete your post?
anyways is anyone going to post about needing help.. or talk about when they were down.. or in trouble.. anything?

alright well to get this thing started..

I have a emotional problem that I can't seem to get past.
I pretty much slept in my mom and dads bed with them until was 8ish maybe even 9.. not every night but a nice bit. I was very scared of the dark and of being alone. I always had really bad dreams. I never felt safe unless someone was in the room with me while I was sleeping... cause then I'd know they would watch out for me.

alright so that was years ago..
and about 5 - 6 nights ago.. my boyfriend came out and it was his first night here that week.. and about 5 in the morning its still dark here, so I go to let the cat in the house.. because its around that time every morning that the cat wants to come in and go to bed.
so I come back down to my room and sit on the bed to wait for the cat to be done eating..
I didn't want to go back to sleep cause the cat would only wake me to let it in my room.
so I'm sitting there and my boyfriend pulls me down on the bed (he was sleeping) and then I fell back to sleep.. anyways I don't know how long after that but the door was left a little bit open.. so the cat goes to come in my room and the door makes this long creepy sound.. and I wake up looking at the open door screaming like someone was going to kill me.
my boyfriend got up and jumped out of bed looking at my screaming and starts doing it himself.. it was that scray.. so then after all that I started to cry because there I've never been so scared in my life.
back to the night before we went to sleep.. we watched Silent hill. its not that the movie was really that scarey.. cause it wasn't.. it was just more so creepy.. and the imagines was fresh in my head..
sence i was a child imagines of creepy things always freaked me out.
anyways.. I don't know how to get over this fear..
its gotten so bad for me that I have to sleep with a light on in my closet.. because its a french glass door.. you can see out of it but not in.. when its light and or dark in my room.
anyways these are fears that only a child should have.. i'm 19 and this is crazy... I'm thinking about putting myself away.. whats wrong with me?
explosions-in-my-pants is offline   Reply With Quote