Music Banter - View Single Post - The Official Religious/Political Debate Thread
View Single Post
Old 08-23-2006, 04:28 PM   #1850 (permalink)
[MERIT]
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fal
Because god forbid that Iran should have (relatively) environment friendly electric power! I mean, America should have it because they're such sane chaps. They'd never use nukes (apart from against Japan, and really who cares) and they'd never invade another country (apart from Vietname, Afghanistan, Iraq ... twice ...). Compared to the dirty dirty international actions on the part of Iran, who are CONSTANTLY invading other countries and fingering the launch button for those abundant nuclear weapons.

You will excuse me for saying so, but if I we're not ok with Iran having nuclear power, why the hell do we let America stock nukes? Who are we to say that Iran must use coal power (and chuck out ton after ton of CO2) if they want to boil a kettle?

I thought that was Israel ...
i guess ur right. iran is no threat. not like theyre "friends" with russia, japan, or north korea who all hate us or anything. whats NOT safe about letting a country run by religious extremists who preach a message of hate and murder towards americans have nuclear capabilities. wheres my head at?
[MERIT] is offline   Reply With Quote