Music Banter - View Single Post - Favorite quotes(Made up or not)
View Single Post
Old 08-23-2006, 04:59 PM   #10 (permalink)
sleepy jack
isfckingdead

"Show me a man or a woman alone and I'll show you a saint. Give me two and they'll fall in love. Give me three and they'll invent the charming thing we call 'society'. Give me four and they'll build a pyramid. Give me five and they'll make one an outcast. Give me six and they'll reinvent prejudice. Give me seven and in seven years they'll reinvent warfare. Man may have been made in the image of God, but human society was made in the image of His opposite number, and is always trying to get back home." - The Stand

"We are afraid of losing what we have, whether it's our life or our possessions and property. But this fear evaporates when we understand that our life stories and the history of the world were written by the same hand." - The Alchemist

"All morons hate it when you call them a moron." - The Catcher in the Rye

"That's the thing about girls. Every time they do something pretty, even if they're not much to look at, or even if they're sort of stupid, you fall half in love with them, and then you never know where the hell you are." - The Catcher In The Rye

"Goddamn money. It always ends up making you blue as hell." - The Catcher In The Rye

"What kind of world was it where God would trap a person like a bug in a puddle of gasoline? A world that deserved to burn, that was what." - The Stand