Music Banter - View Single Post - The Official Religious/Political Debate Thread
View Single Post
Old 08-23-2006, 05:00 PM   #1861 (permalink)
[MERIT]
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fal
I'm not really too sure. You see, their President preaches messages of hate. Not the Ayatollah. The President can't launch a military campaign, the Ayatollah can. So although he may talk big, he can't do anything. The Ayatollah, Ali Khamenei, isn't running around preaching messages of hate. He's not a massive religious extremist who stones anyone who does anything vaguely against the Qu'ran and, as I've mentioned before, Iran on the whole is a very progressively minded country.

Not that it's entirely relevant. I hate George Bush but I'm not going to pick up a gun and start taking pot shots at him. And although Nuclear is a very scary word, there is a massive amount that has to be done to turn a nuclear power station into a nuclear missile. Them building a power station does not make them missile capable.
no ones saying it does, but anyone w/half a brain can see that the 2 go hand in hand. and if you can prove to me that the president of iran is not muslim ill pack my bags and go home. no?........exactly.
[MERIT] is offline   Reply With Quote