Music Banter - View Single Post - Your Day
Thread: Your Day
View Single Post
Old 08-24-2006, 07:57 AM   #2852 (permalink)
Mama Booze
Here's lookin at you, kid

Today my brother told me he was in love with and wanted to marry me. Keep in mind he is 3 and always chaces me around with large, somewhat pointy objects - aiming for every oraphace. AHEH.
Also, when walking the dog, I thought a bug flew up my dress, and so I scremed. And did not stop screaming for minuets on end, because I am a dramatic girl (you see...). And I woke up every dog from here to a mile away in every direction, and they were all barking in my direction.

And then, I wrote the following excerpt in italics, from memory of the movie "High Fidelity" with John Cussack (awesome movie...on my top 5. HA Ha ha...like two people got that.)

What came first? The music or the misery? Did I listen to pop music because I was miserable or was I miserable because I listened to pop music? Everyone worries about kids playing with guns, watching violent movies - like some culture of violence is going to overtake them. No one worries about kids listening to thousands, literally THOUSANDS of songs about heart-brake, misery, and loss...

What? You don't have to go right now, you can stay the night.

That's it! TOP 5 BRAKE UPS OF ALL TIME!

ALLISON ASHMORE
PENNY HARDWICK
CHARLIE NICHOLSON
SARAH *sik: unknown last name*
AND *more sik*

CAN YOU SEE YOUR NAME ON THAT LIST, LAURA? *more sik, this is from a movie called "High Fidelity", this is aimed at no one. Just random tomfoolery on my part.* NO I DON'T THINK SO!

THAT TOP 5! THOSE WERE THE ONES THAT REALLY HURT! THE ONES THAT TOOK IT RIGHT HOME!

It was *sik: insert old year here* and one minuet they were there and we didn't notice them. The next, they were all around. And they had grown breasts. And we wanted...actually. We don't even KNOW what we wanted. But it was something interesting, and scary.

My relationship with Allison Ashmore lasted for 6 hours. For 3 days after school during the *sik* finals... but on the fourth afternoon...Kevin Banister.

Friend: slut.

I have no life. This is a fact I am completely and utterly aware of. The insanity is insidious and I accept that and fear getting help because it will no doubt change other factors of me.

Plus I like the perks. Can you dig it?
Mama Booze is offline   Reply With Quote