Music Banter - View Single Post - Your Day
Thread: Your Day
View Single Post
Old 08-25-2006, 01:10 PM   #2854 (permalink)
Mama Booze
Here's lookin at you, kid

!

Today...today I shipped my best Scottish friend's birthday present to her, got my New York best friend's birthday presend and card "For My Wife" hahahaaaaaa. And also, came up with this theory that it's different years in different plaaaces, maaaan. And you just dunno cuz you don't ask, you know? Can you dig it? ...So Mom was getting her prescriptions filled (Like in You Can't Always Get What You Want, hahaha 'member, 'member? Urband remembers cuz he saw them Sunday...MAYBE! I don't know if he remembers. Do you remember? Anyhow...) at the drug-store (called Rite Aid...stupid name. It's should be called Sansavar. Hahahg ettig? maybe.) in the drive through..oh and ettig means gettit, it was a typo...and anyway. There was a lady in the other lane, and well...she looked a bit scary so I go to her, "do you know what year it is?" and her head shot up and her daughters head shot up and she was all offended like and "WHAT? It's 2006." And I proceed to tell her of my theory and she just puts her head down in midst of my exclamation...er, explanation. And then we drive away. :laighing"

EDIT: Also danced with Mom today in the middle of the store while singing "Mr. Brownstone" ....people thought I was NUTS! Cuz I was also speakin' inna Scottisha ccent aye.

er. accent. surry. sorry.
Mama Booze is offline   Reply With Quote