Music Banter - View Single Post - Songs that remind you of that special someone...
View Single Post
Old 12-07-2004, 09:06 PM   #52 (permalink)
Raine
Full-Time Hellion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oi_To_The_World
^ i might be wrong, but isnt boulevard of broken dreams the one where he goes "i walk alone...my shadow's the only one that walks beside me..." or something like that? sorry i never listened to this cd very closely...but if im right, that seems like a very sad loner kinda song- so im assuming this song reminds you of a bad experience, maybe?
Yeah that's the song. but I always equated with sex and being alone.
And it does seem sad at close glance. but the video for it just screams sex. Either that or lonliness.

I equate American idiot with abad expereince though because it was the song i was listening to the day one one of the days when I was contemplating whether or not I was blinkity bizaci crud.

And I'm probably one of the few people out there who think Unforgiven by Metallica should be classified as a love song. So yeah I have a pretty warped definition of some songs.

And Unforgiven by Metallica is a perfect love song. Maybe not tyous guys but if you took me out ona date and all we did was listen to that song I'd be yours.
And that reminds me of something.
This guy was walking down the street and he saw this really cute girl.
He said to her, 'I can see the ring on your finger, but it wouldn't be a bad idea for us to sit down and grab a cup of coffee and talk.' And the girl said 'if you can put a bigger rock on my finger, I'm yours'
I was laughing so hard.
Guys are so unpredictable. I was laughing so hard that tears started coming down my face. I was just laughing. And I have this really loud laugh at times and sometimes it sounds like I'm choking on my breath, and I was in the middle of downtown practically on the floor laughing. Somebody probably thought I was dying or something. But you can't not tell me that this wasn't funny.

~ Friedrich Nietzsche
Raine is offline   Reply With Quote