Music Banter - View Single Post - The Bitch Box
Thread: The Bitch Box
View Single Post
Old 08-25-2006, 09:47 PM   #2036 (permalink)
Raine
Full-Time Hellion

Quote:
Originally Posted by explosions-in-my-pants
yea I know.. but see I new she wouldn't answer because she new those very things were true just as they said them and as you said them. I'm still confused as to why she's confused about why they called her a whore.
So is this the ultimate low that you've sank to?
In all of your mental retardation and brain malfunctions you manage to maintain disillusions that now you can read the minds of people over the internet?
I didn't answer you because I had better things to do outside of the forum.
I have a life, might I suggets you taking up that hobby?

Well now let's psychoanalyze you shall we.

You bait people with questions that you presume to think they won't answer because of the shame they may feel.
Well let me tell you, I feel no shame about what my friend (not friends) said to me earlier this evening. I am however sad because of his reasonings behind them and it hurts to know that given my current circumstance I am in no position to change the way things are between me and this said friend.
But you already knew that because you know me don't you EIMP?

And after rereading this post (the one I am currently responding to) I just realized that you think I'm a whore. Not that I care about what you think. Cause I mean you also think you can read minds. (yeah I won't give over the audactiy you have to post such bullsh*t)

But to satisfy your curiosity, he called me a whore because he knew it would get my attention and hurt me the way that I have hurt him (although unknowingly).

And Fal, I don't have an abrasive personality, just an authoritative tone from time to time.

Oh and PS: EIMP, I think it would be in your best interest to remain in a state of confusion as I fear the thought of you finding some understanding about anything would throw the cosmos out of whack.

You can reply to this if you want but know that I'm through with you and this conversation.
but I imagine you have time to waste and will respond anyway. But just know I won't bother to read your post.

Au revoir

~ Friedrich Nietzsche
Raine is offline   Reply With Quote