Music Banter - View Single Post - Where do you buy your clothes?
View Single Post
Old 12-08-2004, 12:05 AM   #23 (permalink)
Raine
Full-Time Hellion

Quote:
Originally Posted by jibber
meh, my style is really laid back, jeans and a t-shirt, or a sweater/hoodie type thing, only my clothes need to be really fitted, I'm not a fan of baggy clothes on me, but I don't wear skin tight stuff either. And raine, I completely agree with you on the fact that people should never show 5 inches of their stomachs if their stomach is hanging over the waistline of their jeans.
Thank you.
This just really makes me sick. And sometimes I can't help but stare at it because they out it out there.

And I can wear just about anything but don't. I have a flat stomach. But the last time I wore a belly shirt or something like i had to have been maybe 12.
And I ould wear baggy jeans but I kinda have a habit of ripping those more easily than other jeans. And I could wear sweats all the time or wind breakers but the sound just annoys me and sometimes it's too hot to wear sweats.
And I could wear shirts that show 5 inches of my stomach but if I did my mom would hire a 24 hour body guard and that would be embarrassing.
And I'd wear shorts but if I did my mom step dad would kill every guy who looked at me. And I'd wear hills but I'm already taller than the average girl so then I'd also be a lot taller thans some guys and it doesn't help that I have a reputation for being a guy basher and that I beat the crap out of one guy before. Actually I think it was 4 guys on different occasions but you get the idea. And I'd wear boots all the time but I'm more of a sneaker person and I hate the laces on boots. And I'd wear earrings if it weren't for the fac that I always lose them. And I'd wear sandals all the time if I didn't live with so many klutzs.
and I'd keep typing in this post if I wanted to be known as the biggest loser here. So i'll stop

~ Friedrich Nietzsche
Raine is offline   Reply With Quote