Music Banter - View Single Post - Where do you buy your clothes?
View Single Post
Old 12-08-2004, 12:35 AM   #25 (permalink)
Raine
Full-Time Hellion

Quote:
Originally Posted by jibber
heh, I always have to wear earings (i need them to fiddle with), a necklace (again, I fiddle with it, nervous habbit), a watch (I always need to know the time), and two of my rings that have a really special meaning for me. I usually wear heels, but they're only like 2 inches, so not very high at all.
I can't sleep. And it's about 2:30 in the morning and I'm gnna be tired as heck in school tomorrow.

I'm 5'8" and me in heels is like a 350 lb woman in a belly shirt.
Maybe not that extreme but you get the idea. (Wait do canadians have the same metric system as americans?)

I only wear breacelets, necklaces, earrings and toe rings.
Two of my rings are special to me. One my grand dad gave me and the other has dolphins on it and it's very very cool.
I have a locket.. . that i can't find. . .For the past 2 years.
I have a locket that I can't find. . for the past 4 years.
There is nothing on my neck at this point.
I've got maybe 400 toe rings at the least. I have taken the time to count and accessorize them and organixe them ina particular order. Red ones take up two cases that can hold 24 in a case. Blue ones take up about 6 that can take up about 24 in a case. Flower designed toe rings fill about 9 cases each that hold 24 rings. Then we've got the ethnic toe rings that say stuff liek cuba or bonita or something and those take up 4 cases. Then you've got the toe rings for when you wanna feel pretty cause that must be what you're feeling if no one's gonna see them. Those take up 3 cases. and the list goes on and on. I have a toe ring fetish and I can't help it. I have about as many toe rings as nutter butters that I go through in 2 months.

Peace out.

~ Friedrich Nietzsche
Raine is offline   Reply With Quote