Music Banter - View Single Post - Right, I wanna....
View Single Post
Old 08-30-2006, 05:17 AM   #1 (permalink)
TrampInaTux
that's my war face.

Default Right, I wanna....

...start a band. I've been dying to do this for ages but have never had the opportunity. I was talking with me mate yesterday and he said he'd been in a band ages ago but it never worked out cos no one was really interested. I said I'd like to be in a band but he never got the hint...

The only thing is, I know some people who would possibly join but I don't want to be in a band with them... One of my mates is real good on guitar but he can become a bit....obsessive... but he seems like a good bet.

Another kid I know is good on drums but he's a bit of a freak and I wouldn't want to spend too much time with him.

I want to be in a band with people that are in it for the fun, as we are only young, and with close friends, not total strangers. Being close friends with the band members would mean I had more input and could tell them to shut the **** up every once in a while, if y'know what I mean.

So I'm kind of stuck here. This has been a dream for a while now, and I NEED to try it out just so it's out of my system... any help here fellas and fellaettes?
TrampInaTux is offline   Reply With Quote