Music Banter - View Single Post - Brandon Flowers....why!?
View Single Post
Old 08-31-2006, 09:56 PM   #11 (permalink)
DearJenny
Raptor

"The Killers, as a band, are known for suggestive homoerotic play between band members onstage, as well as for their gigs in a drag club in Vegas. The lyrics to "Andy, You're a Star" and in the hit-single "Somebody Told Me" contain a sexual ambiguity. Flowers is viewed by some as a famous example of metrosexuality, a type of personality which combines feminine and masculine characteristics. The band has a considerable *** following,[3] fueling speculation that Flowers is either *** or bisexual.[1] In response to such speculation, Flowers said that "Andy, You're a Star" was "free for people to interpret as their own," in a Genre 2005 interview. This contradicts an earlier statement made in a QLas Vegas interview during 2004, wherein he claimed it was about a crush he himself had formed on a male athlete while attending high school.[Issue # needed] Flowers has also stated that some confusion over his sexual identity is "not a bad thing,"[1]but did say "I'm not ***." [5]. He supports equal rights for ***s and lesbians."

But as I said, he just got married to his girlfriend of like five years. So it really doesnt matter.
Every man needs a muse and mine could be the bottle.
DearJenny is offline   Reply With Quote