Music Banter - View Single Post - Your Day
Thread: Your Day
View Single Post
Old 09-02-2006, 01:37 PM   #2970 (permalink)
sleepy jack
isfckingdead

Quote:
Originally Posted by PipersLabyrinthX
Yeah. It hurts me to think that I fell for some of the worst lines in the world. Not that they were corny, just that they meant so much to me and he just threw them out there. He told me the second day I knew him he wanted to "keep me forever" and that just sounded so sweet. He would tell me he missed me and wanted me to drive out and see him, then he would precede to say he wanted to get married and have kids someday, he would even say really soon, which I'm 17 and that would NEVER happen. But after sex he would go into another room and somewhat ignore me. And I really cant believe I was so blind to everything. I'm so stupid sometimes. I even got into a huge fight with my parents for him, I defended him, and it was in vain now.

I just feel so ****ing used and he's not calling me to talk and I really dont see this lasting through the night. Why the hell do I attract these guys?
lol pwnt
sleepy jack is offline   Reply With Quote