Music Banter - View Single Post - insults
Thread: insults
View Single Post
Old 12-09-2004, 02:16 PM   #14 (permalink)
Yellow Card
Music Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackTshirt
I love Insult Sword fighting, from Monkey Island
for example:

"Every enemy I’ve met I’ve annihilated!" "With your breath, I’m sure they all suffocated."
"You're as repulsive as monkey in a negligée." "I look THAT much like your financée?!"
"Killing you would be justifiable homicide!" "Then killing you must be a justifiable fungicide."
"You're the ugliest monster ever created!" "If you don’t count all the ones you’ve dated."
"Would you like to be buried or cremated?" "With you around, I’d prefer to be fumigated."
"When your father first saw you, he must have been mortified!" "At least mine can be identified."
"I'll leave you devastated, mutilated and perforated." "Your odor alone makes me aggravated, agitated and infuriated."
"I have never seen such a clumsy swordplay!" "You would have, but you were always running away."
"I'll hound you night and day!" "Then be a good dog. Sit! Stay!"
"I can't rest 'til you’ve been exterminated!" "Then perhaps you should switch to decaffeinated."
"En garde! Touché!" "Oh, that is so cliché!"
"Throughout the Caribbean, my great deeds are celebrated." "Too bad they’re all fabricated."
"Coming face to face with me must leave you petrified!" "Is that your face! I thought it was your backside."
"You can't match my witty repartee!" "I could, if you would use some breath spray."

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA. ahhhh you gotta love monkey island

---The Beltsville Crucible---
Yellow Card is offline   Reply With Quote