Music Banter - View Single Post - Alex is a nerd
Thread: Alex is a nerd
View Single Post
Old 09-03-2006, 06:04 PM   #1 (permalink)
bungalow
Account Disabled

Default Alex is a nerd

Geez I love Final Fantasy's.
Greatest games ever, undisputable. All you Halo fanboys can shut up.
I am so f*cking excited for FFXII to come out on Oct. 31. I'm shelling out the $90 for the collectors edition game and guide.

So, MB FF nerds, what is your favorite FF?
Mine is a tie between 10 and 7. 10 was the first one with beautiful graphics and such, it had an intricate story. It wasn't as open as the others sincve they got rid of the world map feature, but I think the aspect of voice actors and great graphics enhanced the gameplay for me. 7 is just the classic FF game, okay graphics, but the storyline was so interesting that it made it so much better. Plus, this game was customizable to no end. There were so many summons and magic spells, all that stuff that makes an FF game good.

Biggest dissapointments for me were FFVIII and FFX-2.
I think that the whole idea of a sequel was cool, considering the ending to FFX needed a little more explaination, but they disgraced the game by making a Charlies Angels-esque sequel with girl power and all that bullsh*t, huge dissapointment. As for FFVIII, maybe I am biased since I had a bad experience with the game (I flew to one of the snow islands, got a chocobo, walked across the ocean to a nearby snow island, and ditched my chocobo. Little did I know that there was no chocobo forset on this island, and I saved the game and alas, I was stuck on the snow island with no way to get off. That was lame. Plus, I had been on the final castle with Ultemeicia and I erased my game. I had too many experiences with having to go back and re-play it due to lost files) but it was not nearly as good as IX. It was all based around school and stuff, just not that good.

I feel like a huge nerd, anyway. What are your favorites and biggest dissapointments?
bungalow is offline   Reply With Quote