Music Banter - View Single Post - This is my introduction, see...
View Single Post
Old 09-07-2006, 06:26 PM   #1 (permalink)
TrampInaTux
that's my war face.

Default This is my introduction, see...

I'm hobojesus. Longtime user. Haven't introduced myself to any of you yet though. So thought I would, as I have a big pain in my back from rollercoasters today that won't let me sleep.

So, real name's Paul, I come from Brummingham (Birmingham, England), I'm 15 nearing 16, obsessed with music even though I have no particular knowledge of it and a lot of people would say I haven't got the best taste in music... 3 top favourites are The Libertines, Blur and David Bowie. I'm pretty diverse in the music region actually, I've changed tastes a lot, can never quite make my mind up.

I write lyrics and an aspiration of mine is to form a band and become extremely well known for my talent (if I have any, that's your decision)

Now it's your job to say 'welcome hobojesus, I'm sure you'll make a great user!' then I will post twice, once in the Panic! In the Disco thread calling emo g@y and another asking how I get an avatar. I will realise I will have to make 50 WHOLE POSTS to get an avatar up then I will leave, not without calling a random user a c0ckface beforehand though.
TrampInaTux is offline   Reply With Quote