Music Banter - View Single Post - The Bitch Box
Thread: The Bitch Box
View Single Post
Old 09-09-2006, 07:33 PM   #2306 (permalink)
Mama Booze
Here's lookin at you, kid

Well I'm not stoked at all...I'm sick & light headed and ten thousand things wrong with me. And one of my best friends is pissed at me cuz I don't wanna go do anything with her ever. She's to understand it's not cuz I don't love her ta death, it's because I just don't like going out. I mean FFS she should know that about me by now! Christ she's getting all offended and whatnot. I'm sick & I'm me. All I want to do is sit here all by my lonesome, maybe talking to a few of my good friends online, listen to music, take naps, and be content. MY HELL! That's not so much to ask for, I don't need her in my ear saying OH LEXXI ITS OBVIOUS YOU DONT WANT TO DO ANYTHING AND YOUD RATHER SIT HERE AND TALK TO PEOPLE YOU DONT EVEN KNOW!. And I'm like FOR ****KKKKKKS SAKE! YES I'D RATHER DO THAT. IT DOESN'T MEAN I DON'T LOVE YOU YOU RETARD IT MEANS I'M ME AND I'LL ALWAYS BE ME AND THIS IS WHAT I LIKE TO DO. YOU DON'T SHUT UP AND YOU'RE LOUD AND YOU'RE ONE OF MY BEST FRIEND'S BUT CHRIST WE DON'T NEED TO SPEND 24 HOURS A DAY TOGETHER LIKE WE'RE ****ING CONJOINED TWINS!...I do do things with her! We did a bunch of **** for her bday just last weekend, I want this weekend god damn it! And we're suppsedly doing dinner with friends for my bday soon, christs sake!!!!!! URGHh! AND IM SICK! I DONT WANNA GO DO **** WHEN IM SICK! And she doesnt believe me! she's just like, IT'S OBVIOUS YOURE MAKING EXCUSES BLAH BLAH BLAH! WELL IM NOT SWEETHEART! my phone IS broke! and i can't stay on long enough on the cell cuz the reception ****ing SUCKS ASS. AND I NAP! THAT IS WHY I DO NOT ANSWER YOUR EMAILS IMMEDIATLY! I TAKE NAPS CUZ IM SICK AS **** AND DOG TIRED! ****S SAKE DONT SEND ME 5 EMAILS SAYING "omgzz wtf aint you responding. ouch that hurt lex." ****S SAKE!

I JUST WANT SOME PEACE!!! !@#$%^&*
Mama Booze is offline   Reply With Quote