Music Banter - View Single Post - The Official Nirvana/Kurt Cobain Thread
View Single Post
Old 09-13-2006, 01:36 PM   #1232 (permalink)
Wild7Dustr
Music Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by banonbush View Post
I really like Nirvana. When Kurt died, I went through a big Nirvana stage, like, only listening to them. But i still like them enough. Although lately i see all these 14 year olds with Kurt shirts on from Hot Topic. I'm not impressed.
Those kids are simply posers though, ya know?Posers that only know some of Nirvana's "hits" and that he (Kurt) most likely died before they were even born.

Nirvana has stood the test of time and there songs are still some of the best hardrock songs ever.I'd also like to let the creator of this thread know that not only did Nirvana create many more songs than what is found on his/her list, but they also created many better ones too.I'm not totally sure on my favorite song, but I'll list a few songs that I think were greats from their albums.I'll also bold the one's that have been some of my most favorite or influential songs to jam to as a musician.

Bleach - About A Girl, School, Love Buzz, Negative Creep, Big Cheese.

Nevermind - In Bloom, Breed, Territorial Pissings, Drain You, On A Plain, Endless Nameless.

Incesticide - Dive, Been A Son, Aero Zeppelin, Aneurysm.

In Utero - Serve The Servants, Scentless Apprentice, Frances Farmer Will Have Her Revenge On Seattle, Tourette's.
Wild7Dustr is offline   Reply With Quote