Music Banter - View Single Post - Dos
Thread: Dos
View Single Post
Old 09-13-2006, 04:51 PM   #10 (permalink)
tdoc210
ashes against the grain

yeah old comps have locks
the oldest comp i ever used was the first altair
my oldest computer that was mine was a macintosh 1
ive used an apple 2-through current line since i was about 12, then i got my crappy pc, but my dad had hgateways id use.. and a custom one, which im using right now cause im modding my other one at the moment. The gateway had a lock is was like early 1990's

I also have used an analog computer at the comp mueseum,..those are uber slow and ehh

my comp as of now is a custom I built the specs are 1 gig memory (soon too be 2) 250 gig hardrive (soon to be a terabyte) and a 25g mb ati radeon 9800 pro vid card my prosscore is an amd athlon 64 bit clawhammer that runs at 3.5 ghz (over clocking.. I have massive fans)

My next computer is going to be a server im going to build once i have a job too get the parts. Itll have 5 terabytes of hard drive 8 gigs of memory, 1 gig video carss (sli connection) amd athlon fx 64 i can clock that to 5 ghz
ill also make a custom case also.

My qualifications are
fluent in all forms of binary.
Can program Vb, swith operations(SOMEWHAT LOL)
in a year or so ill be a certified technician
A+ certified but i can't take that till im 18
but, im qualified to be a student repairer

all i need to learn is circuitry, and networking, im memorizing the i/o ports right now on the mother board.

oh and Vista is going to suck for us internet pirates
its a good os
ive beta tested

now theres something you didnt know about me
We went back there and they had come and hacked off every inoculated arm. There they were in a pile. A pile of little arms. And I remember... I... I... I cried. I wept like some grandmother. I wanted to tear my teeth out. I didn't know what I wanted to do. And I want to remember it. I never want to forget it. I never want to forget. And then I realized... like I was shot... like I was shot with a diamond... a diamond bullet right through my forehead. And I thought: My God... the genius of that.
tdoc210 is offline   Reply With Quote