Music Banter - View Single Post - What Kind Of Drunk Are You
View Single Post
Old 09-18-2006, 01:18 PM   #1 (permalink)
Urban Hat€monger ?
The Sexual Intellectual

Default What Kind Of Drunk Are You

Seeing as though the who would you like to go for a drink thread has been bumped I wanna know what you people i`m supposed to be drinking with are like after a few , so feel free to tell any drunken escapades here.

A few of mine....

At a friends houseparty I fell asleep in the bathtub , woke up a little later & found myself chatting to this girl while she was in the middle of taking a dump.

At another party was chatting to this girl who worked in a bakery with my best friend. Told her she had lovely muffins before passing out right in front of her.

Went to a pub one night and spent the night chatting to the barman , it was his last night working there & he thought the manager was a c*nt.Spent the whole evening getting double JD & Cokes for 5 pence each off him while telling him to get one for himself .I think me , him & my best friend got through 4 bottles of the stuff by the end of the night.

Was chatting up this girl & steadily getting more drunk , went to the toilet , came back & carried on chatting her up. About half an hour later my friend came over , pulled me aside & told me I went back to the wrong seat and was chatting up a totally different girl.

Had sex with my boss`s wife.

Urb's RYM Stuff

Most people sell their soul to the devil, but the devil sells his soul to Nick Cave.
Urban Hat€monger ? is offline   Reply With Quote