Music Banter - View Single Post - What Kind Of Drunk Are You
View Single Post
Old 09-18-2006, 02:18 PM   #4 (permalink)
DearJenny
Raptor

The worst I've ever been is a night I do not remember, but I was told the stories:
-We were sitting on a hill and all of a sudden I straddled my friend lindsay saying "I wanna have sex with a girl!"
-I was with my friend Chris laying my head on his thigh and all of a sudden I started biting the shit outta his leg.
-Myself and two other girls attacked my friend Charles' neck and chest, pinning him to the ground and biting ever so softly, leaving him with killer hickeys the next day.
-Myself and the two other girls then moved on to my exboyfriend Mike.
-Lindsay had a puppy and I named it Toby even though his name was Bandit. First off I started trying to make out with it...with tongue. Second I got tangled up in it's chain.
-After I was laying on a hill puking my guts out while they force fed me crackers and water to help, they attempted to take me into the house to pass out. However, I resisted screaming at the top of my lungs as they pulled me "THEY'RE GONNA KILL ME!"
I find it funny I can only remember that stuff because they told me. If they didnt, I would be oblivious.

Other little tid bits:
-I've pole danced for about 20 people in a basement(fully clothed though-I didnt have THAT much to drink).
-I walked along a busy road with a Smirnoff in my hand(mind you, drinking age here is 21 and I am 17) and yelled at cars on my way to a playground.
-I jumped into a jacuzzi fully clothed because I thought I had more clothes inside, but I didnt.
-I've slept on a pool table.
Every man needs a muse and mine could be the bottle.
DearJenny is offline   Reply With Quote