Music Banter - View Single Post - Does any1 use limewire
View Single Post
Old 09-22-2006, 06:41 PM   #49 (permalink)
sleepy jack
isfckingdead

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ace View Post
Last time I checked Ethan, you aren't exactly mainstream. You aren't doing it for a living. You're 15 years old. There is no need to be arrogant by completely ignoring my point. I have to constantly loan out money, I don't make much, and I can barely pay for gas to get into town like once a damned month . But guess what? I still buy cd's. I still see the liner notes where the band thanks the fan for purchasing their cd. Of course you don't care if your music is downloaded, you're a student and not focusing on music as a full time way of support.
I'm completely relying on it as my source of income and to pay for college, which is basically full time support.

Once again, "I can't afford to buy CDs" if I could, I probaly would buy the occasional CD. But I can't, all my money is going towards college and I take out the occasional bit for my girlfriend, and for random things such as sound proofing.

I don't see the point your making other then "downloading is bad 'cuz if you download the band is gonna get kicked off the label". Which is a pretty bad point when you look at bands like the arctic monkeys.