Music Banter - View Single Post - Does any1 use limewire
View Single Post
Old 09-22-2006, 09:46 PM   #81 (permalink)
mosesandtherubberducky
butt say x

Location: so i read the question as "Where YOU live" which was kinda funny instead of "Where you live"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ace View Post
This is coming from a guy who posts "u r dumb lolz"? Do you even stop to do some downright research on a subject, before thinking you already know everything to be known on the matter? You haven't posted anything in this current argument unless it's regarding me, so go spread your kindergarten grade insults in another thread.
I'm sorry that taking these forums with a light heart concerns you so much. If you'd like I'll make sense-able insults towards you and your lack of sense on the subject matter. And I don't see it as a reason to post in the current arguement because the main question to every post is "will this really change somone's mind?" and you with your metal-head mentality towards aquiring music will see anything anyone says that opposes your views as void and wrong. I can continue with this banter of frivilous jargan but I want to watch some more of GunGRAVE and put my time into something that's a little more fulfilling than argueing with an indie artist as to why they should buy cd's.