Music Banter - View Single Post - Does any1 use limewire
View Single Post
Old 09-22-2006, 09:59 PM   #89 (permalink)
sleepy jack
isfckingdead

Quote:
Originally Posted by cfhpantera View Post
Wow, and to think that I waited so long for THAT. Nice job changing the subject completely. I guess there's nothing left to do other than back down when you know that you can't win(go ahead, say it). Cause if you had anything intelligent to say at all, you would've already said it. Oh, and was that a threat? I won't be staying long, eh? Oh, anything but that. This means more than life itself to me considering that everyone I've met here so far is completely ignorant. With the primary example being you. So you work for 8 hours every night(giving head) come home, enjoy your GLORIOUS hot tub, then get online to threaten people that you dont even know. Nice dude, whatever makes you feel more powerful. It obviously goes to your head pretty easily. So if that's the most excitement you get out of your life....like I said before....that's ****ing sad. So go ahead, keep talking, say whatever it takes to make you seem like the "coolest mother****er alive". get all of your *** guzzlers behind you. Because you are indeed the king of an internet message board! What a feat that very few...uhhh...everyone has accomplished at one point or another. That's very admirable. Say something worth my time next time.
You're just jealious cause you can't achieve being the king of the message board consider you're banned, tough guy.

Name calling = not cool.