Music Banter - View Single Post - Gentlemen, Will You Give Me Advice?
View Single Post
Old 09-24-2006, 09:16 AM   #97 (permalink)
TheBig3
killedmyraindog

I'm going to channel "Wall Street" here and say this:

People who love you for who you are? A man who sees beyond your clothes and hair, please sister, if men had x-ray vision we'd be looking past everyones manner of dress.

There is nothing out there that is honest and true left, all there is, is a "you" that has needs that must be met and a "them" that can meet those needs. You get a trophy arm peice that knows how to present himself to your parents and to your friends, someone who knows how to throwdown between the sheets, and someone who knows that time apart is a good thing.

Some mouse in his castle in Florida would have us all believe that our "one true destiny is out there, and I've just gotta find her/him" well guess what, its a ****ing lie to sell copies of alladin, don't kid yourself "all you need is love" but then never tell ya how to get it. Love and war are the same ****ing thing, you kill and you kill and you kill until you get what you want, and even if you don't at least you've made someone else as miserable as you are. If you can't have it no one will. Thats ****ing love, thats what love is. Moms tell you things because they want to believe that you can achieve the dream but it just isn't there kid, it isn't there. Call me a prick or jaded or both, but the truth is there, and when you lay your head on your pillow at night, you know that im giving it to you strait and raw. Tell everyone im dead wrong, print it, paint it, and write it in the sky, but when you lay down at night, you remember that im dead on, that the world is a cruel place, and tomorrow morning when the birds in the tree sing taps and you get out of bed you get a couple confirmed kills for yourself, and maybe one for me.