Music Banter - View Single Post - What Kind Of Drunk Are You
View Single Post
Old 09-30-2006, 11:04 AM   #42 (permalink)
Raine
Full-Time Hellion

Me and a friend got drunk on the ferry back from the tweeter and got tossed overboard.

I was drinking a couple of captain morgans at a party and I guess I passed out but when I woke up I was in a chair dancing. The worst hangover ever resulted from that incident.

I went to see dave matthews band and got drunk. I wasn't too drunk but as my friend was pulling out of the parking space I thought I saw my head out the window so i opened the door to try and get it. (yes. i have done some rather retarded things)

i was talking to this guy and i fell asleep. when i woke up he was naked and dancing on a table.
(i think i was also high that night)

me and my softball team had made it to states championships a few years ago and we all went to this frat party and I remember drinking and me and the next thing i remember is me and my friend ontop some table taking off our clothes and dancing to some song by green day.

it was my 14th birthday and we hired a dj for the event. I fell so in love with him and i drank thinking a little drunk i'd have the guts to tell him how great he was. so i drank like a camel and i guess he realized i was more or less drunk and when i started to sober up it felt like my heart was breaking. Worse hangover ever.

i was at a sorrority party and drank a lot. i woke up and someone was giving me a lap dance.

a few years ago like two days after christmas me and some guys went to this party and I was talking to this guy and had been for the majority of the night. i was working on my sixth vodka and fruit juice mix when i realize he looked like he was sick. I asked him if he was ok and before i finished i threw up on his shoes.

i was at some party for one of my school's teams and we were all getting wasted and high and someone was playing some really great music. and there was this guy there that i liked. i got drunk and next thing i know i'm in a line up to dance on a table. It's scary cause i made like 25 bucks that night.

. . . . . . .
imagine if we had a thread where we talked about our experiences being high.

~ Friedrich Nietzsche
Raine is offline   Reply With Quote