Music Banter - View Single Post - Your Day
Thread: Your Day
View Single Post
Old 10-02-2006, 03:33 AM   #3442 (permalink)
Barnard17
My home? Discabled,

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mamagarmr View Post
the only reason for not nuturing is to keep the lines pure
for specially bred cats, and dogs
Which is still ****ing retarded. Impure bloodlines on cats and dogs is HEALTHIER. Do you have some severe mental defficiency? Pure bred alsatians get arthritus, pure bred labradors get cancer, pure bred collies get kidney disease. It's called an inherent genetic flaw. When you specifically breed to get only the "best", after time this becomes as good as incest because there's so little genetic divergence. Genetic flaws become more and more pronounced. The same would happen if we religiously stopped white and black people from coupling, or specifically mating aryans together. Not to mention that there really is no need to kill the disabled - if they're paraplegic and can't move it's not likely anyones going to have sex with them. The only way to get rid of that sort of genetic problem is to kill their immediate family as well to get rid of any possible trace of the faulty gene. Natural selection doesn't work if you only kill the people who aren't going to pass on their genetic traits in the first trace.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spike*Spiegel View Post
i didnt want my dumb fur bags clawing up my toes and furniture. it doesnt hurt them, idiot.
1) You did get them scratch posts etc right?
2) Prove it. Get your finger tips cut off and see if that doesn't hurt. Just because your cats are too retarded to feel pain doesn't mean all cats are like that.

Vita brevis,
Occasio praeceps
Barnard17 is offline   Reply With Quote