Music Banter - View Single Post - The Official Religious/Political Debate Thread
View Single Post
Old 10-11-2006, 02:28 AM   #1884 (permalink)
boo boo
Dr. Prunk

Oh thats right, I forgot, we just randomly invade neutral countries and kill innocent people for no reason.

Don't be a dumbass, NK has posed as a threat to the entire western world for well over a decade, because we've let them get away with so much thats pretty much why they're at the level they are now, and this no Iraq, they DO have WMDS, and they HAVE threatened to use them, that's a big ass difference.

But no, if they actually did launch an attack on American (or English) soil and we respond in some way or another, then that makes us the bad guys, we're all f*cking nazi's, you caught us.

Using Iraq to justify North Korea's actions is goddamn foolish, it's two completely different scenarios, yes, the war on Iraq was based on faulty logic, but using that war as a reason not to attack North Korea IF WE HAVE TO pretty much strips you of all credibility on this topic, we're not talking about terrorist attacks, we're talking about invasion, theres a difference, if a country invades another, theres not gonna be a damn argument about it afterwards, it's already a well established fact, and it is a well established fact that not only has NK threatened to use it's nukes, but most countries actually DO take them seriously as a threat, so once again, drawing paralels between NK and Iraq is pointless... Hell, if we do anything at all, it will probably be a counterstrike, because we're so reluctant to go to war, and we're giving NK the benefit of the doubt in that we think we can reason with them, but if we go to war based on a counterstrike, we certainly won't be the only country involved, but I take it that even if 40 countries invade NK you will still say it's our fault, because thats pretty much the way extremist liberals are, they won't admit they are wrong even when they know it.

Overall your logic is bad, most countries earn the right to bare nukes because it's simply for defensive purposes, and that's the big difference between these countries and North Korea, who many times have threatened to cast the first stone, I'm not saying they will do it (once again, I personally doubt it) but a threat is a threat and it should be treated as such.

http://www.last.fm/user/kingboobs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Strummer521
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crowquill View Post
I only listen to Santana when I feel like being annoyed.
I only listen to you talk when I want to hear Emo performed acapella.
boo boo is offline   Reply With Quote