Music Banter - View Single Post - Women in Metal
Thread: Women in Metal
View Single Post
Old 10-11-2006, 09:46 PM   #57 (permalink)
breakingbenfan13
Music Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by boo boo View Post
Oh yeah, theres also the tons of idiots I meet on music forums as well.

I dislike metalheads, all and all, the only real problem I have with metal is pretty much everything it stands for, not to mention it's core fan base... I loath them as people, and I see them as nothing more than bullies.
Lol again making sweeping generalizations of the ENTIRE metal community.

your mostly as bad as the hardcore christans, they make huge generalizations about people especially us, and they know nothing about us, they treat us as less of a person, even though we actually have lives.

Quote:
Originally Posted by boo boo View Post
I actually do like metal FYI (prog metal ) but I detest most power metal and pretty much everything that falls under extreme metal (death metal, black metal, etc)... Granted I like thrash (and ironically the most unapollogetically macho of the bunch) but thats more based on the music itself rather than it's priciples, at least it dosen't give me serious ear damage.
WTF??? power metal is extreme?? thats probally the most music based genre and the most un-macho of the bunch. Black Metal/Death Metal grows on you after a while, I hated it before but now im starting to get into Emperor, Ishan, Immortal, Old Satyricon.

Im still a power metalhead through and through though.

"there all painted by Michael Angelo, not that guitar
n00b I mean the one that painted jesus on that celling and stuff"

-John Petrucci

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SKMYeXkYcgs
breakingbenfan13 is offline   Reply With Quote