Music Banter - View Single Post - Unpopular Music Opinions
View Single Post
Old 10-14-2006, 03:46 PM   #109 (permalink)
beat yr own KID
Music Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by MoonlitSunshine View Post
Oh never mind. It's not something you'd admit to anyway. Up until recently, the only reference to their sound in your argument was that it's the same as every other bland artist like them out there. Then a paragraph magically appears on the end of a comment 3 pages back recognising that they have a sound, and contradicting the comment above it. Look I'm not going to argue this any more. Every time I go back to check your comments and see what you're talking about you've changed the wording to cover up your mistakes. Quit acting like a child already. We both have different views. I say they're good, you say they're ****, That's my opinion and yours. I'm not going to change yours, and you're
definately not gonna change mine, but that doesn't make me completely and uttely right, nor does it give you the right to say that they're **** and that's a fact. It's not a fact, it's a viewpoint.
Magiclly nothing. Go get a mod to see if I edited it you non reading douche. I'm only calling you a moron for saying they have talent and are progressive. I don't give a fuck if you like them or not. I didn't change anything.Because you don't know how to read, you're trying to act like I didn't say it. Sorry sports fan. I explained it fine. Go back to school or if you're still there, don't leave.
I was dead. This was hell. There were no demons, no hellfire or brimstone, just a deep, complete feeling of darkness and hopelessness. This was the never-ending void. Not at all how I had imagined it, but worse than I thought that it could have been.
beat yr own KID is offline   Reply With Quote