Music Banter - View Single Post - The Guy On Vocals Died
View Single Post
Old 10-14-2006, 07:53 PM   #23 (permalink)
Merkaba
Whitewater!

Hematovore

Quote:
Originally Posted by About Hematovore
Tha Dirty Souf's instru-metal guitarmy! Hailing from the deepest, darkest jungles of the Bama Bible Belt, this 3-guitar slinging quintet breathes a vibrant breath of fresh air through the realm of instrumental metal, bridging the gaps between numerous subgenres while rocking the collective panty to the collective ankle. Leaving no musical stone unturned, their imaginative arrangements are densely packed with ideas...an encyclopedia of riffs ranging from the intricately complex to the irresistibly anthemic. Startlingly catchy but never coming off soft, Hematovore turns even the most jaded music fans' heads--whether they're sporting corpse paint, white belts, mohawks, or nerd glasses. Metalheads, hardcore purists, gutter punks, and indie rockers alike--Hematovore invites them all to the table, pats them on the back...and destroys them.
It's been a while since I've bothered with this, but I stumbled across this outfit here and to me they're a bit like Pelican meets Slayer (especially on tracks like the downloadable 'Gusher'), though clearly without the vocals.

A drummer. A Bassist. And 3 Geetars.

Powerful unit, check them out.

Myspace
Band Website
Merkaba is offline   Reply With Quote