Music Banter - View Single Post - Flower Travellin' Band
View Single Post
Old 10-16-2006, 08:59 PM   #1 (permalink)
cardboard adolescent
;)

Default Flower Travellin' Band

So in the 70's, you have Led Zeppelin, Black Sabbath, and Pink Floyd at the forefront of psychadelic and hard rock, and over in Germany you got them krauts losing their marbles and making all kinds of crazy motorik tripped out music. And then today you all know well enough about the blooming japanese underground noise/psychadelic sound. But in the 70's WHAT THE FUCK WERE THOSE JAPS UP TO??

Well I'll fucking tell you! They were in bands like Flower Travellin' Bands making albums like Satori that wiped the floor with all that other shit I mentioned. Well, technically only a couple japs were doing that. And "wipe the floor" might be a bit of an exagurration, considering how much I do love dat there krautrock, but seriously! Goddamn! They told me a classic, but I COULDN'T BELIEVE THEM! HOW COULD I?! WHO COULD HAVE EXPECTED THE JAPS TO DO ANYTHING THIS AMAZING?!

Look at it:

Do you see? GO GET IT!

I'm uploading other stuff, but I'll probably upload it. But if you guys don't download it... I'm never coming back here again. This is an integral part of music history my friends.
cardboard adolescent is offline   Reply With Quote