Music Banter - View Single Post - We Came Here To Colonise
View Single Post
Old 10-19-2006, 08:34 AM   #6 (permalink)
DontRunMeOver
They call me Tundra Boy

I listened to some Thursday on the net on the net and certainly didn't hate it. Some was screaming which I didn't especially enjoy but they seemed to play it very well, and the bits where they weren't screaming were very good.

And, yeah I do try to tell a story in my lyrics if I can and if I think it helps get the point across.

Probably I'll remove the last verse and chorus from it for recording and will only put in the last verse and chorus occasionally when playing live if it works in the setup (i.e. if I have my synth it could break down to just synth and vocals at the end and have a slightly altered vocal melody etc.) That's be enjoyable to do, because the song is complete with just two verses and two choruses and means something different with the extra verse and chorus added. So maybe it'll **** with people's perception of the message of the song.
DontRunMeOver is offline   Reply With Quote