Music Banter - View Single Post - People Who I Went To School With Who Died And How They Died
View Single Post
Old 10-19-2006, 09:27 AM   #6 (permalink)
DontRunMeOver
They call me Tundra Boy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alo View Post
I like it, I'd almost say it's too bad you don't know more people who died. Because 2 verses isn't really much.
!!?? I know what you mean...

... but I do know far more than 2 people who died. I only had the patience to write two verses, so maybe I will write more verses then.

I'll try to make a list, that might force me to write about them all.
  • Andy (written about).
  • Jimmy (written about).
  • Miss. whatever her name was... poop, I can't remember her name... (a teacher at my school who used to tell me off for messing around in the corridor. She died of a brain haemmorage when I was 14. She was in her late 20's.
  • Zoe (girl in my 6th form who died of cancer after her 1st year of uni).
  • Laura (I didn't actually know her, but she swam for our school in a race, won, got out of the pool... and died)
  • Brian (my maths teacher when I was 18. one day a different maths teacher, Jamie, turned up and said "sorry to tell you, but Brian died at the weekend of an aneurism. today we will be studying forces which act around corners.")
  • Mike (one of my dad's friends and the dad of another guy I knew. Me and my dad bumped into him one day in town, went and had lunch with him and talked and joked for an hour or so. A week later he hanged himself in his garage and his son found him and had to pull down down his dead body.)
  • Cara ( http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk/1101022.stm . She was one of the younger kids in a drama group I went to )
  • Thuli (one of my ex-girlfriend's best friends, who we both met in South Africa and my ex and her always wrote letters to each other. A year after we met her the letters stopped coming, then a few months later we found out she'd gone on a performing trip to America and had died of some horrible disease.)
DontRunMeOver is offline   Reply With Quote