Music Banter - View Single Post - Describe The People You Have To Put Up With Everyday
View Single Post
Old 10-25-2006, 06:46 AM   #17 (permalink)
dog
this bird has flown

girl in my class, complete ****ing retard. asked a guy in a wheelchair if he can still stand up when he's in the shower..

all teachers at my school are anal little children who stop at nothing to make themselves feel superior to students. yesterday i was walking on "the wrong side of the fence" and after being told to stop repeatedly by like 5 teachers i just walked away. my prinicipal called my house to which my brother answered, after being told my parents werent home he asked him if he has my mums mobile number, my brother said he didnt know it to which my prinicipal said "well if you're not going to co-operate i believe its.." then read it out really fast, -he already knew the ****ing number, he was testing my 20yr old brother. god i hate him so much. then in the morning he gave me this huge monolgue about how i should abide by rules that everyone follows, if i dont i will end up jail as a drug addict ect., just at that moment the gods decided to help me out, and right in front of us, parked a (non-disabled) teacher in a disabled parking space and walked out of her car in high heels, i started laughing and got suspended. i spent the whole day in the office drawing pictures.

http://theraffinkids.bandcamp.com/

music^
dog is offline   Reply With Quote