Music Banter - View Single Post - The Official 'What Song Is Stuck In Your Head' Thread
View Single Post
Old 10-26-2006, 02:55 PM   #424 (permalink)
Wild7Dustr
Music Addict

Whitesnake - Fool For Your Loving.
&
Ted Nugent - Lady Luck.

I woke up after some rest before and had the song Lady Luck in my head.It was strange and cool at the same time because, in my dream, I was talking with some friends of mine and one starting humming the song Lady Luck and I could instantly tell what it was, so I asked him and he said "yeah, that's an awesome f***in' song."During this time, it was like I was at a thanksgiving table filled with all sorts of fine meat and guess who's hangin' close by?Ted Nugent himself!I thought I'd shake his hand and talk about how I'm a meatlover that despises those who are against hunting for their own food.Well, I did that and he was really cool, like a friend, and decided to hang out and talk about music and the meat selection a little longer.Eventually I woke up, but I would've imagined that Ted was the one that provided most of the meat for that thanksgiving.If this wasn't a dream, I probally would've hung out with him longer and jammed with him, seeing as I'm quite an energetic, physical drummer.Oh well, that's life...lol.

Fool For Your Loving just came into my head now.
Wild7Dustr is offline   Reply With Quote