Music Banter - View Single Post - Your Day
Thread: Your Day
View Single Post
Old 10-29-2006, 01:08 PM   #3708 (permalink)
DearJenny
Raptor

I went to a friend's halloween party last night and was told to dress up.....unforunately there were only four people dressed up but I looked hot so I didnt care. All he had was beer and I cant drink beer so I had someone run and get me a six pack of smirnoff twisted which gets me drunk FAST. So I start drinking and my ex gets there and I'm hanging ALL over him the whole night. Then we all go to a 24 hour restaurant. I end up really pissing off my ex because he got really annoyed and told me to leave him alone, which pissed me off in my drunken state. Then we went back to the party to find the glass door of the apartment smashed in and the glass table broken and blood all over the kitchen floor and living room carpet. Apparently when we were gone a fight broke out and after some guy started bleeding from the head and the host cut open his foot, everyone scattered. So a few of us stuck around to clean up blood and glass. I was having a hard time focusing and anything, I was SO PLASTERED. And I slept for quite a while and I am perfectly fine now.

Eventful night.
Every man needs a muse and mine could be the bottle.
DearJenny is offline   Reply With Quote