Music Banter - View Single Post - who would YOU do????
View Single Post
Old 10-31-2006, 10:49 PM   #92 (permalink)
MURDER JUNKIE
The Wetter The Better!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by oojay View Post
im open to just about anyone right now (anyone female that is). all of my lady friends have apparently forgotten how to answer their phones.

Where is your confidence man??

You need to put yourself out there and find some poon, the law of averages states that if you ask ten girls out one is bound to say yes. If a girl says no don't get all vexed by it, tell yourself that you can probably do better.

There is no such thing as being too confident

In high school I used to be the shy guy that didn't say much and I didn't get too many girls, after graduation I watched what other dudes with game were doing. I began to carry myself like I had cannonballs for balls, I hang out with a pretty good looking group of dudes and before I knew it I was banging hotter chicks than them simply because I was the guy with the balls to say something and create conversation. This simple formula has helped me in every aspect of my life, especially career wise. I do all of the same things as everyone else but I have more charisma and simply pass myself off as better than anyone else, also dress the part. If you dress nicer than anyone else people subconciously think that you are used to a certain lifestyle, waiters in restaurants employ this tactic often to increase there tip size. Next time you are out eating take a look for watches and jewellry on your server, it is a fact that this works.

You are the best, never forget it
MURDER JUNKIE is offline   Reply With Quote