Music Banter - View Single Post - Your Day
Thread: Your Day
View Single Post
Old 11-04-2006, 06:46 PM   #3799 (permalink)
Raine
Full-Time Hellion

My boyfriend (alex) met my dad and stepmom today.
It didn't go too great. . . . .

I paid my sister 50 bucks to put the moves on him and basically test his loyalty. he passed the test.

my stepmom tested his willpower. She asked him so many questions. Some of which were about me. He answerred half the questions correctly. The other he screwed up on. She asked his age, and he didn't lie (he was supposed to lie). She asked what his grades were like he should've said a's and that he went to private school or catholic shcool. he said he did pretty average and went to public high school when he attended high school. AND he told her he had no plans of going to college just yet.

My dad didn't care too much until he started asking questions about sports. Alex is not athletically inclined. Sure he has athletic build from working out every so often but he does not do sports. he's your average stereotypical artist. he couldn't name four philadelphia teams. he did not know who Jason Kidd was. But he knew car detaling which earned him brownie points.

My sisters don't care too much for him. He's nothing special compared to the other guys I've dated. (The exception being he's taller and didn't have much of a sex life before he met me.)

Tomorrow I have to meet his family. Wish me luck and hope i don't make an ass of myself

~ Friedrich Nietzsche
Raine is offline   Reply With Quote